Reactive Self-adhesive Waterproofing Membrane adopts the construction method: wet-laid and pre-laid, wet-laid means lay the membranes on base course with cement mortar; pre-laid means just laying the membranes on base course, and then pouring the concrete on the membranes.
1. Safe application
2. Easy to use
3. Safe and perfect overlapping
5. Under normal storing and transporting conditions, the storage time should be at least one year.
PS: Every kind of product can be divided into single adhesive and double adhesive.
Wet-laid waterproofing membranes are used for non-exposed waterproofing projects.
1. Different products stacked separately.
2. Keep away from sun and rain, keep ventilation.
3. Storing temperature under 45℃.
4. Do not exceed 5 layers when the membranes flatted; and only single layer is allowed when the rolls are vertically placed.
5. No inclining and side crushing during transportation, and cover the products with felt if necessary.
(Perform standard: GB/T23457-2009 wet-laid self-adhesive waterproofing membrane)
Tensile elongation at maximum pull strength/% ≥
Tear strength/N ≥
No displacement, flow, dripping
Low temperature flexibility/℃
Peel strength between membranes/（N/50mm）≥
Oil permeability/number of sheets ≤
Holding power/min ≥
Peel strength between membrane and cement mortar/（N/50mm）≥
Peel strength between membrane and cement mortar after being immersed in water/（N/mm）≥
Retention rate of tensile strength/%
Low temperature flexibility